The Z-Ticket – the Active Card for the Tyrolean Zugspitz Arena
The guest ticket for the Tyrolean Zugspitz Arena offers you numerous attractions and services at a fixed price
Whether it's trips with the cable cars in the Tyrolean Zugspitz Arena, tobogganing in the summer, touring, tickets to attractions, using the tennis courts or public transport - with the Z-Ticket you can be certain of accessing a superb low cost package of activities which includes the right attraction for every taste.
With the Z-Ticket for the Tyrolean Zugspitz Arena, you can arrive at the starting point for your hike or your mountain bike tour by cable car with ease, and experience fun, action and water madness during your summer holiday in Lermoos. There is no doubt that one of the key highlights to be included with the Z-Ticket is a trip on the Tyrolean Zugspitzbahn to the peak of the highest mountain in Germany and your entrance to the "Fascination Zugspitze" museum.
15 benefits and attractions around the Zugspitze for a fixed price
The Z-Ticket is the perfect solution for an action-packed holiday in the Tyrolean Zugspitz Arena. No less than 15 services and attractions are available for you to enjoy:
- Use of the Tyrolean Zugspitzbahn (once)
- One mountain and valley trip on the Ehrwald Almbahn per day
- One mountain and valley trip on the Grubigsteinbahn per day
- Use of the Marienbergbahn Biberwier and the summer toboggan run (once per day)
- Berwanger Sonnalmbahn (once per day)
- Almkopfbahn Bichlbach (once per day)
- Tour of the Heiterwangersee and Plansee (once)
- Ehrwald family swimming pool (daily)
- Lermoos panorama swimming pool (daily)
- "Bärenbad" woodland swimming pool (daily)
- Ehrwald tennis court (1 hour per day, booking required)
- Sport and leisure park Bichlbach
- Fun Roller Biberwier (once)
- Post bus (several times per day)
- Round trip bus (several times per day)
Z-Ticket: prices and validity
The Z-Ticket is available for 3 to 13 days, from 10th May until 4th November 2018. Discounts are available for young people and children.
All the details to the Z-ticket 2018 you will find here ...
3 Day Ticket
The three day ticket for the summer of 2018 costs 60 Euros for adults, 48 Euros for young people aged 18 or under, and 30 Euros for children from 6 to 15 years of age.
7 Day Ticket
The seven day Z-Ticket costs 87 Euros for adults, 69,50 Euros for young people aged 18 or under, and 43,50 Euros for children from 6 to 15 years of age.
Discounts in the low season
From May until the start of July, and from September until November, we can offer you the 7 Day Ticket for a much reduced price.
If you have any questions or require further information, we will be pleased to assist you at the Sporthotel Loisach.
Hotel with sports expertise: the Loisach in Lermoos
As your sports-loving hosts at the Hotel Loisach in Lermoos, we – Hillo and Karl Rieder – will be pleased to assist you with our advice and tips for all of your activities in the Zugspitze region at any time! Find out about our holiday packages now or send us your non-binding enquiry. We are looking forward to welcoming you to the Loisach soon!